Wednesday, January 18, 2012

25 hours in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I arrived in Ethiopia at 8:00 am after a loooong 13 hours flight. Since the airline dropped the flight that I was supposed to take to the Congo today, they put me up in a decent hotel with meals and wifi. I'll be here for 25 hours.

I received an email from Matt Ude (the missionary who I am meeting) as he was waiting for his flight from Nigeria. He is on schedule to arrive this evening. The airline will not provide him with a hotel room so I planning to meet him at the airport and bring him here to share my room.

After a nice 5 hour nap I'm now heading out to find a barber, buy a cheap cell phone that will work in the DRC, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. I'm also hoping to find some good Ethiopian coffee.

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: